Become a snowman !!


    Good morning and good evening! I have in fact finished the second goal from last time. We made a plan to meet up for this weekend, when my parents will be gone. My sister will drive me. Fun fact: she can actually drive well, she does it better then my stepdad. But he is also half blind so I think my unlicensed self might drive better then him. The only thing that can go wrong is my parents put the dogs on me and my sister. But I talked it out with her and she's fine watching them while everything goes on. Truthfully, the worst part of this whole thing is the food. Okay that sounds bad however me and my sister can't cook so she's been ordering takeout. Unhealthy but I'll live till Monday. I have also been working on editing everything we DO have. Like the sick scene and the theater scene. I think it's been patched together nicely if I do say so myself, and I do say. All I need to add to those scenes is atmosphere and that is something I can well. It'll be grey-blue and be over all the scenes, even the beginning ones. I'm thinking of adding white noise to the beginning to fill the space, very low, until the music so it's not empty forever. It's a comedy and I don't want it to go into the attempted thriller category. Now that, that would be embarrassing. Birthday to whoever's Birthday it is and enjoy your days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand in Hand, Arm in Arm !!

Intro to me!!! :D

Would I film this tree ??