Good morning and good evening! It is me, I am back, Alexandra Soto here! Like last time I am doing something for this, a music video, but I am not here to talk of that; no I am here to reintroduce you to me. My favorite music artists are still Conan Gray and Ricky Montgomery but my favorite painter-artist is Alexandre Cabanel, I really love his Birth of Venus.With all these mentions of artists, I feel like I should tell you all, i am an artist, one that focuses on sketches. My favorite color is still Naples Yellow but you can now add Wine Red onto that. My second favorite animals are the Long tailed Tit, they are SO CUTE; also a mountain Bluebird, in the right light they are stunning. I have only met my oldest sister, the half one, two in my life, all i remember is looked a lot of my full sister, ironic because she looks a lot like my mom, who they DON'T share a parent with. On the topic of siblings, i also haven't seen my younger brother, also a half sibling on...
Comments
Post a Comment