Good morning and good evening! I am in the final days of the video. It was given to the editor and the team agreed on transitions, and I can FINALLY relax. To be honest this has been weighing on my mind, I am worried about how this whole thing is going to go, but it has been taken out of my hands. Anything that can go wrong is officially not my fault. I like the song, I like the video, I like what the team has done so far, so I also trust them. What I have been worrying about is the film, like what if it corrupts? What id my teammates aren't happy with film like I am? Well, I have the shots. And they expressed their happiness with the shots, so they'll have to live. It also makes me feel better if I have contingencies for this thing, if I move through all my worries and make plans for them. If I could edit the video, I would probably put some translations that round the whole thing out, an intro and an outro. When I did edit it for a draft, it turned out- not the bes...
Good morning and good evening! Me and the people i've been working with have slowly but surely making progress doing the video. The reason it's going so slowly is actually because no one was able to agree on a plan, as the first one had been veto on probably not school-appropriate. So when I had to draw the storyboard I had to make it more pg. I needed to get the fine line of not a gross romantic obsession and not making the main character seem overly pitiable. What the team did agree on is which part of the music was going to play. Therefore, all I had to go was cut the music so I knew what was going to be playing, write the lyrics on the storyboard to match a shot to a lyric and draw! It was actually easier than I thought it would be and a lot of fun too, I actually want to make some storyboards for other things now. Back on topic, my favorite shot is actually the first one. I love how i drew the body and expression, as it's one of the things I have trouble drawing ...
Good morning and good evening! This blog today is about my commercial. To start off, I actually need to figure out my editing software, which, for now at least, is going to be CapCut. I won't be able to make something even slightly good without understanding at least a little of the app/editing software. To start off, I just put some random photos in there to see if it's like other softwares I used. So far, it's easy to cut/shorten pictures. Straight off the bat you can edit individual sections of photos, you can add audios to the video, you can add text, overlay the photos, add effects to the photos, use templates, change the ratio of the frame, add filters, adjust the photo looks, add "stickers" and change the color of the canvas. As you can see, its easy to do certain things to the whole video if you need, no overlaying a certain thing to achieve something like in other softwares like KineMaster. Slight intersection, I won't be using other softwares...
Comments
Post a Comment