Fall as snowflakes, snow, hail, or rain !!


    Good morning and good evening! Uh this past week has been hectic. My sister went to my tio's for spring break, she's in collage and has it before me. I didn't know this so it puts a damper on my filming plans. This is not even mentioning what has been going on with my parents. Apparently they'll be in Boston for my mom this weekend and my sister will be driving me to school when she gets back. This wouldn't be a problem expect she only got her license like 2 weeks ago. The garage of our apartment complex is really hard to get out of too, so I'm afraid she'll hit something. Our stepdad has a hard time getting out of it and he's been going it for a while. All of this is to say, I've been stressed, everything has been so stressful and I haven't made any progress on my final task. I feel really bad because I have a partner. Expect apparently things have also been stressful for her so everyone is having a tough time, yay. So instead I'll just tell you about what I plan to do. I plan to work with my partner for out title. Because of the hectic-ness we haven't really put a proper title on this yet. Zombie Vacation works, but let's be honest it is SO boring and and so plain. I also want to make a plan to met up. We have in fact been procrastinating filming the final scene. Those are the two main goals for the next work, and I have a feeling we'll work it out. Birthday to whoever's Birthday it is and enjoy your days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand in Hand, Arm in Arm !!

Intro to me!!! :D

Would I film this tree ??