Lonely Lonely drop of water !!


    Good morning and good evening! Change have been made to the video. I had to re-record some scenes because I realized I forgot a scene and it was important, embarrassing. So I went and lowered some of the audios of the dubbed over bits because it was loud and janky. Speaking of janky, I also added some transitions to make the switching between scenes smoother. I will say, I'm sad, I don't think I can fix the glitching issue without redoing the whole thing, and I don't want to redo the whole thing. It took hours and I think I would cry. To almost–distract from this, I am adding things to the scene. Buttons on the facetimes, which will be easy to make, because I have a drawing app. Adding coloring to the things, from dull grey to a dull grey-green. Making the titles in fun places to find out, the buildings, trees etc. Things like that, things to engage the viewer, ya'know? I think the glitches are small, but I'll annoy me to no end for sure. I'll learn to live with it, after I post it I only have to worry about the reflection. Then I can cry to myself once and be done with it, this is stressful. I hope I don't fail, and I hope I can finish all the editing in time, hopefully everything goes well. Knowing I just said that though, it probably won't. I can only hope the changes I made stick and nothing crashes. I want to work on the transitions more before I turn it in. Birthday to whoever's Birthday it is and enjoy your days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand in Hand, Arm in Arm !!

Intro to me!!! :D

Would I film this tree ??